TMAE Call for papers
The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Operations Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Advances o Aero space Technology
- Transportation Systems
- Aerospace Propulsion Theory and Engineering
- Flight mechanics and control
- Aerospace manufacturing engineering
- Aircraft Control and Information Engineering
- Rocket theory and design
- Flight driving and control technology
- Emerging avionics technology
- Man-machine and environmental engineering
- Airport operation and management
- Transportation and management engineering
Welcome you to submit your full paper or abstract by Electronic Submission System.
Paper Template Download (Click).
The submitted paper should be at least 5 pages.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committees on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity.
Any questions about conference, please feel free to contact Ms. Weng P. L. Hwang, Tel No. +1-661-888-4278(USA); +86-28-83207566(China Branch), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org